Thursday, June 26, 2014

Seers and Satanic Traps

Seers and Satanic Traps:

Any time that they have lessons that talk about Seers, it can be extremely fascinating to study what it is that Seers do.

Seers can see things that the rest of us cannot see. Seers can see other realms, or other dimensions, such as Heaven, Hell, and the Spirit world. Seers can see into the future, and they can also see into the past. Seers can see Angels and Heavenly Messengers. Seers can see around corners that the rest of us can't see through. Seers can also foresee Satanic Traps and warn us about them, so that we can safely avoid any traps that come our way.

Joseph Smith, Moses, and Father Abraham were Seers.

Father Abraham saw our day, and he saw many of the Satanic Traps that we would be faced with. I believe that Abraham saw in vision the Ordain Women movements inside the LDS Church and outside the Church, and then he wrote the first part of his autobiography in order to address the issue.

It's totally clear there in Abraham 1: 1-5 that ONLY the Fathers have a God-given right to Priesthood Ordinations. In the true Church of God, women will NEVER be ordained into Priesthood Offices, because that right only belongs to the Fathers. The women have NO right unto it. Abraham is letting us know that if they ever start ordaining women into Priesthood Offices within the LDS Church, then the LDS Church will no longer be the true Church of God. It's a warning or a sign. If you ever find a Church where they are ordaining women into the Priesthood, then you automatically know that it cannot be the True Church of God, because Priesthood Ordinations are ONLY for the fathers.

Jules kindly helped me to re-think my goals where this particular topic is concerned.

In a debate, I can usually give as good as I get, especially when I'm in the right. But, instead of trying to win the debate, I eventually realized that I had a much more important goal in mind. I already knew that the various Ordain Women movements are a Satanic trap, and I eventually found myself hoping and praying that I could help one person to avoid that trap. I came to believe that if I could help only one person to avoid the trap and to avoid getting excommunicated or apostatizing over the issue, then all of my time and effort will have been worth it.

Of course, even if that one person ends up being me, it is still time well-spent.


No comments:

Post a Comment